[RTTY] CQ WW WPX RTTY - Propagation

Radio lw3dc1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:05:07 EST 2017

Hi there! The contest is coming and we are working hard to put the station in order. We are still struggling with a few topics about the antennas.

My concern is PRopagation! Ten meters will probably behave as it has lately. That's no good for the ones who live in the south and run a
Little Pistol. So, is there any propagation forecast that can enlight our mark and space during the next WPX?

Thank You very much and hope we can contact You all. We will be LW3DC MS LOW.

73

Seba