[RTTY] Upside-down RTTY contest QSO's

Jim Irving zl2bmh at xtra.co.nz
Mon Feb 13 16:54:12 EST 2017

Perhaps F1AKE was trying to be as nice as possible and a new contester to
boot.  I hope that contact doesn't read your post as it tends to put people
off contesting.  If you feel that strong about doing things to your
satisfaction why don't you put out a video on youtube.
Jim
Amateur Radio Station..ZL2BMH