[RTTY] callsign/callsign DQ

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Feb 13 17:58:36 EST 2017

I asked if it was VALID, not legal.  I hear all kinds of stuff I know is not legal.

Seems it is (both), but guess I had never heard it before.

Learn something every day.

Recall, it’s someone else (and their mob) that wanted to DQ this duo, not me !

I just asked if folks do this.  I got my answer.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB