[RTTY] Upside-down RTTY contest QSO's

Jim Irving zl2bmh at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 14 16:03:20 EST 2017

Good heavens.  This is why I don't bother with contests.  A number of
participants want differing ways of answering.  I have no doubt they are
correct in what each says but they want it sent slightly different for each
person.  Try as one might, how can you possibly please everyone with so many
slights on an easy reply.  Too bad if I send the report twice, or add my
callsign, what the hell does it matter.

Jim
Amateur Radio Station..ZL2BMH