[RTTY] Upside-down RTTY contest QSO's

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Feb 14 17:11:06 EST 2017

Got you in the log here Phil.  No worries here!

For #3, I would say yes, that's a good Q.  I work on the assumption when a
guy wants a repeat that he copied my entry just once and wants to see it
again to be sure.  When I fill it in, I send it about 3 times, depending on
condx.  So if I hear the guy off to the QSO, I figure he got my call, but I
was sending it again when he was off to the races again.

For #5, you cannot believe how screwed up a sequence can get especially on
the 2nd day.  The guy on the other end is NOT trying to waste your time on
purpose...

Look forward to seeing you in the next one OM!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie