[RTTY] P49X Jinx on my system

Jeff Rinehart jmrinehart at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 13:25:14 EST 2017

I think there must be something mysterious about that P49X station.  Every time I go to work him (and this has gone on for several years) I somehow manage to screw up something.  It's always operator error on my end.  Every time I try to call him my mouse click sends F2 or maybe F8 Agn?  - I just can't seem to get it right.  All I can hope for is that he doesn't Remember my call sign next time I sit in one of his classes or meet up with him on the air.  It's not intentional - just seems to "happen".  Anyone else experience this??
Jeff W4PJW