[RTTY] sound board

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Tue Jan 10 13:27:12 EST 2017

well, I think my decoding problems are coming from the sound board and
WIN 10. Opening up PLAYBack device it shows Headset earphone microham
codec default device 1 channel 16 bit 11025. Opening up Recording tab
shows headset microphone microham codec default device 1 channel 16 bit
11025. Open up volume mixer it shows headset earphone, system sounds,
microham device router , and post box. Moving the sliders makes no
change in what shows in rtty control panel and neither does turning
TX/RX main controls on keyer2. Device manager shows both microphone and
earphone are enabled. I have changed everything I can think of and
nothing seems to have any effect. I would think that the mixer should
show headset microphone but nada. In microHam router, under router tab,
option tab, audio device tab, manually select audio devices, list shows
WAVEout= 0:headset earphone; WAVEin= 0:Headset microphone and 1:Line in;
MIXER shows 0:headset earphone;1:headset microphone, 2 line in. In mmtty
set up sound board locations are set to 0 for both TX and RX. I don't
have a clue on what to look at/adjust next! HELP! I have this so messed
up that nothing works now except I can transmit rtty all ok.... Thanks,
Cort K4WI