[RTTY] One Pet Peeve

Rich rwnewbould at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 23:49:06 EDT 2017

Frankly we have no control over what people send.   Maybe they sent VA
twice and you only received one of them.   Asking for a repeat would be
no worse than the folks who respond with your call twice, their call
twice and the exchange three times.

Here is how I look at it.   Please call me I need every contact I can
get.  I pay little attention to the format of their response, as I have
no control over it.

Also it is not unusual for folks to shorten their exchange later in the
contest when they have worked hundreds or thousands of stations and they
figure most folks have their info from other bands.

Rich

K3RWN