[RTTY] MMTTY 1.70 ?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 16 18:54:23 EDT 2017

If you have both hardware and software PTT enabled, this can occur.

How do you key the radio? If you are using a hardware device then disable
software PTT.

Also, you can go back into the archives of this reflector and the MMTTY
reflector (if you are subscribed) and see what others have found to correct
this issue.

Don AA5AU