[RTTY] UKRAINE RTTY

Richard White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 18 18:01:34 EDT 2017

Propagation was very poor here in central Missouri. I worked 20 and 40
meters and both were a struggle to log a call. Even USA calls were fading in
and out and a weak signal. I heard 3 UKRAINE calls on 20 M and 1 on 40M
which were difficult to copy. Could not work them so I guess my 4 element
YAGI and dipole with 80 watts were just not enough. Frustrating to copy a
call and they can't hear you.  I did S&P only and had to make sure of the
call before I tried to work it.  However, I had 3 hours of fun and look
forward to the next contest. Hopefully I will have an amp soon and maybe it
will help put a few more calls in the log.

Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M