[RTTY] Ukraine RTTY- poor conditions!

RLVZ at aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 14:33:14 EDT 2017

Yes, band conditions were really in the tank again this past weekend.   The
SFI of 75 is understandable at this point of the SS cycle.  But all  these
weeks of high A & K are a real killer.  You may have noticed that  on
Saturday the A = 25 and the K = 3.

Hopefully, quieter band condx are coming soon!

73,
Dick- K9OM

Message: 1