[RTTY] I may have missed something

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 12 17:02:07 EDT 2017

I had a new experience today. I had called TU7C several times on 20
trying to crack the EU wall. I switched to listening for about 1.5
minutes without sending and he suddenly called me. That was a bit
strange but it worked. Later on 40 RTTY the op said stay on frequency.
Almost sounded a bit like a list operation which I had not heard on RTTY
before. On N1MMLogger you can do the "Now ..." thing but there was no
"Now" in this case. Anybody else seen this kind of behavior on RTTY?

73, Larry W6NWS