[RTTY] I may have missed something

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun Mar 12 17:08:25 EDT 2017

He probably is catching a few calls when he's listening, and got your call
with some others.  He worked the other guy and instead of calling CQ again,
he jumps to you, just like you would stack em up in a contest.  Difference
is that using the "now" comment is not common by dxpeditions.  Congrats on
the catch.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie