[RTTY] Delayed reaction

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 17:55:22 EDT 2017

I just had one of those delayed reaction QSOs with TU7C.  On 20m  RTTY.

Even though I knew of the possibility, it caught me unaware.  I had  been
calling every couple minutes and in between was doing some cleanup in my
email folders.  Which is what I was up to when out of the corner of my eye  I
saw my call come up in the partially exposed read windows.  Jumped in,
grabbed the QSO and am now back in email mode.

I sort of accidentally stumbled through that one.

73,
Ken, AB1J