[RTTY] My post on amp suggestions last week

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun May 28 23:38:53 EDT 2017

I would agree with Joe's recommendation.  A 3-500z beats any number of 811s
any day of the week in my book.  I have a box of 572b here (a much stouter
tube than the 811) on the shelf that died running within their specification
limits in RTTY contesting.  I suppose that the 811 will do just fine if you
are careful.  A 3-500z can take miserable abuse and still keep smiling
though.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie