[RTTY] MMVARI and 2Tone (stand-alone?)

Aleksander Otulak sp2ewq at wp.pl
Sat Nov 11 03:31:13 EST 2017

Joe,

Thanks for the info. However, I am a bit confused.

In AFSK,
if one starts 2Tone within N1MM+ MMTTY interface (or WinWarbler, etc.),
which one does the transmitting 2Tone or the MMTTY,
please?

Once, I was told that in such a tandem 2Tone just copy the receiving part,
while MMTTY does both transmitting and an independent (from 2Tone)
receiving.

I will certainly appreciate if You will explain that to me,
please...

Best regards,
Alec/SP2EWQ