[RTTY] Intel NUC, anyone?

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 26 15:14:14 EDT 2017

Peter

As far as I know they just use a USB to COM port adapter probably a chip
from FTDI. But why spend money on a box when you can just use AFSK for a
very small sum in making your own sound card to rig lead. You need such a
lead anyway for PSK, FT8, etc. The timing from audio is set by the crystal
on the sound card and will have no timing jitter.

73 David G3YYD