[RTTY] Intel NUC, anyone?

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 27 11:11:10 EDT 2017

Larry K8UT also wrote an equivalent for the Raspberry Pi see
http://www.k8ut.com/wpfb-file/rpifsk-v1-2-zip/

I have test K0SM Arduino TinyFSK and it works very well without any timing
jitter. 2Tone will drive either of these directly via a COM port. In this
case serial port is not being used for bit diddling so no jitter.

If you must use FSK then one of these or a external box with a hardware UART
driving the FSK line is OK. But as noted many rigs have very wide FSK
transmit bandwidths. The only one I know that has a reasonable FSK bandwidth
is US made Elecraft K3.

73 David G3YYD