[RTTY] WPX

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Tue Feb 13 09:06:13 EST 2018

Perversely, I went with a 15m entry because I had other things to do at the weekend and it meant I could leave the station calling CQ and only have to pay attention when I heard someone reply.

Of course that means I was woefully down on QSOs, despite tuning round a few times and working everyone I heard.

You weren’t the only M7 but only not many stations benefitted from my prefix on 15m.  It’s a shame that in WPX, multipliers aren’t per band rather than overall.

73 Keith G6NHU (M7P)