[RTTY] Seeking NAQP-RTTY team member

ktfrog007 at aol.com ktfrog007 at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 10:39:07 EST 2018

Hi,

I run a free-lance NAQP-RTTY team, the Baud Boyz.  One member can't participate in this month's contest so I'm looking for a substitute.  The contest starts at 1800z on February 24.  The rules are at: http://www.ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf  It's an intense little contest.  Lots of fun.

I'm looking for someone with a simple antennas: single wires or single element verticals.  That's not a hard and fast rule, but I'm not looking for "professional" contest stations with multiple towers, stacked beams, 4-squares, etc.  It should be a SO1R KISS station.

The goal is to have good, clean family fun and maybe make it into the top 10 teams, which we've done once.

The current team members are:

John, N8FYL
Rex, NX8G
Jerry, W4UK
and me.

If anyone is interested, please let me know at least a day ahead of the contest so I can register the team.  You don't have to do anything else except operate and submit your log.

First come, first serve in my email inbox.

73,
Ken, AB1J