[RTTY] Joe K0BX

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 20 23:48:41 EST 2018

This is very sad news. Joe and I always seemed to run into each other near the same exact spot in Dayton each year when I used to go. We would sit and chat while we rested our weary feet. You could always recognize Joe with his white hair. He was a really great guy.
We had 150 RTTY QSOs and one CW QSO. Our last QSO was September 17, 2017. RIP Joe.
Don AA5AU