[RTTY] RRU Log problem..

Mark S. cwlives246 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 12 18:34:18 EST 2018

I have a log file that shows 54 contacts last weekend and then the pc
(XP) blue screened and auto rebooted.  I opened up my contesting app and
attempted to open same log file.  It opened but NO contacts!   I created
an ADIF file and then imported that into a "log_copy" file. I was able
to continue logging the remainder of the contest.
Problem is  - when I generate my ADIF and cabrillo file for log
submission -   it does NOT show the additional contacts after the crash
even though the contest window showed them.

Suggestions for any recovery hopes?

--
Mark S.
  10mm rounds are like Hallmark greeting cards. It means you cared enough to send the very best.