[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint This Saturday

Richard Ferch ve3iay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 22:23:53 EST 2018

> Would anyone be willing to share their N1MM Logger+ macro file for this
contest? (Or even WriteLog, as I could adapt it). I have never operated the
Sprint and I am trying to wrap my head around how to before Saturday.

Go to n1mm.com, select the Files > Sample Function Key Files menu item,
find and click on Sample Function Key Files - Digital, then scroll down
through the list to fine SPRINTRTTY.mc . Download that into your
N1MMLogger+\FunctionKeyMessages folder.

While still at n1mm.com, select the Hot Topics > Contest Setup Instructions
menu item, select Setup RTTY and PSK Contests, and click on 24 NA Sprint
RTTY in the list. Read that, and go to the link at the bottom of the
section for Ed W0YK's more detailed explanation of how to do the Sprint.

73,
Rich VE3KI