[RTTY] BARTG band-changes

David G3YYD g3yyd2 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 19 14:26:28 EDT 2018

Tim

I think the first time I did the BARTG contest with any real effort was in
1977. Paper logs ruled supreme as no one as far as I know used computer
logging that far back. I remember rewriting the log to make it legible to
the adjudicator. Took ages. Mind you could just look back through the paper
from the machine to make corrections to the log. Big roll of paper.

I have always entered the HP section and the 30hour maximum so never had to
worry about 5 minute band change rule. However not entered this contest in
recent years. Just checked the rules and the SOAB 30hours and SOE are free
of the 5 minute rule.

73 David G3YYD