[SCCC] CW sprint

Bruce Horn bhorn@hornucopia.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:44:55 -0700

Hi Terry,

At 10:31 PM 9/21/00 -0400, N6CW@aol.com wrote:
>Trying  to find out what to do with a VO1 contact in sprint. The only mult
>that my version of the program takes for this is DX. I have a recently
>updated NA mult list and there is no mention of VO in any North America file
>for Sprint but it shows as a mult for NAQP. Any one help on this one?

In the Sprints, VO1 counts as a Maritime mult (VE1, VO1, VO2 are combined
as one mult). The NAQPs have different mults: Nova Scotia (VE1) and
Labrador (VO1/VO2) are separate multipliers.

>Also, where do I send my electronic log? And whats the protocol? As an
>attachment or a file? I have ony submitted a couple of electronic logs in the
>past and I dont remember how I did it.

Send CW Sprint logs to:  cwsprint@ncjweb.com
Your log data can be in the body of the e-mail message, or as an attached
file. If your logging program produces Cabrillo-formatted output, that's
all you need to submit. Otherwise, submit an ASCII summary sheet and
chronological log (either as attachments or in the e-mail body).

BTW, the answers to these questions and others can be found in the rules
posted on the NCJ web site:  http://www.ncjweb.com/

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/