[SCCC] CW sprint

Ray Benny jbenny@rain.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:50:13 -0700

Hello Terry,

I use NA too, but enter the calls in after the contest. I really need to get some
practice in and use the computer to log real time.

Anyway, I have had the same problem with some of my VE/VO contacts in the past. I
know that some of the VE2 ops send QU, but NA will only accept PQ. BTW, last
year, I lost my VE2 mult because of some scoring problem. Mark, AG9A could not
explain it. One time when I  couldn't get the mult accepted in NA, I edited the
n6vr.sum file to show the correct mult total and score.

Let me know what you find out.

Logs go to Mark, AG9A, I send it as an attachment to an email. He builds a web
page showing those who he has rcvd logs from, that's how you can check to see
that they have arrived. His email: cwsprint@ncjweb.com.

Congrads on you nice score. I blew it by staying too long on 20m...

Ray, N6VR