[SCCC] VK2IR

Larry Shapiro Larry Shapiro" <k6ro@earthlink.net
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:09:35 -0800

If anyone can help,please contact Larry N6TW.
Thanks,Larry K6RO

Hi Larry,

I was talking to Tommy, VK2IR, who was operating from J6, on 10 meters. He
will have a 12 hour layover in LA on Tuesday, December 4. I arranged for
some items for him to pick up at HRO in Burbank (Juns didn't have what he
wanted). If possible, it would be nice if someone could meet him for lunch
and give him a ride to HRO. I would love to do it but can't. I thought
since you are in both SCCC & SCDXC you might know someone who could.

I gave him the frequency of the Hughes repeater in El Segundo (445.62, -,
PL 127.3,  I plan to monitor it). Also, he said he will be on from 6Y this
weekend and said he should be easy to find. His plane is supposed to arrive
at 10 a.m. from Miami and leave at 10 p.m., both on Dec. 4th.

73,

Larry N6TW

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/