[SCCC] Sprint logs

Dave Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:04:25 -0700

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:33:48 EST N6CW@aol.com writes:
> Guys,
>
> What format is OK to send in email sprint logs? I had been using NA
> but I am
> now using writelog. ADIF, Cabrillo or ??
>
> Terry/N6CW

Hi Terry,

The rules say:

You are encouraged to send your log in computer readable form, either by
diskette or by e-mail. If your log is submitted by diskette, the output
from any of the popular logging programs is appropriate. Electronic
summary sheets are required in case of electronic submission. If you are
submitting your log by e-mail, send your logs to the addresses given
above.

I think I used ARRL format, with a separate summary sheet. Logs go to
cwsprint@ncjweb.com
or
ssbsprint@ncjweb.com

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL