[SCCC] re: Sprint Log Format

Dave Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:35:51 -0700

I e-mailed my cw Sprint log this morning, and got the
following response. For cw anyway, I guess Cabrillo
is the preferred format. The SSB log acknowledgement from
WA7BNM did not mention Cabrillo being preferred.

Dave, K6LL
number is [216.cwsprint].

If you did not submit your log in the ARRL standard (Cabrillo) format
(see November 2000 QST, page 45 for more info), please feel free to
resubmit a Cabrillo version of your log to cwsprint@ncjweb.com.

Including the contest callsign in the subject line of your email
message will help ensure proper handling of your log should it fail to
be processed automatically.

If you wish to register a Sprint team, please use the web interface at

	http://www.ncjweb.com/teams.html

73.

--Trey Garlough, N5KO

--