[SCCC] Promoting on Contesting reflector (WRTC)

Will Angenent k6ndv@contesting.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 18:44:23 -0700

It might be boring all the email about the WRTC but we have to stay on top
of everything.
It just started already W4AN is promoting a contester on the reflector, all
thou I think this contester is well qualified, in my opinion it does not
belong there but we can't avoid it. I think our candidates are of the same
or better caliber so we have to find a way to promote our club members also.
Please give me some suggestions and do what ever you can do to promote them
also.

So far we have 4 club members who are willing to go (witch means layout the
money, time and effort).

Here are the calls I have so far:(in order they came in)

N6MJ
K6LA
N6RT
K6RO

If you look at the past results of these guys than I feel they are surely
all qualified to go.

Thanks 73 Will
K6NDV

--