[SCCC] WA7BNM's Compare Scores Results

Dave Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 10:13:06 +0000

Wow, that's pretty neat. Thanks, Bruce. I notice that the more
callsigns you compare at once, the fewer contests are used in the
comparison, because only the contests that ALL the compared stations
enter are used in the statistic. Consequently, it works best to compare
only two callsigns at a time.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com