[SCCC] Back from Conway Reef and a important note

Will k6ndv@contesting.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:38:03 -0700

Hello ......well I'm back from the Reef and we had a blast.....since I got
back one of my sayings is:" If this is/was a dream..........Please don't
wake me up"  just that good. I have a lot of video and pictures so I will be
showing that in one of the upcoming SCCC meetings.
	There is one very important thing I did as soon I came home and that was
filling out the Official BALLOT for Vice Director Southwestern Division and
marked the box for Ned Stearns, AA7A. If you have no done so yet than please
do this as soon you read this, it is very important for the contest
community that Ned will be elected.
Thanks a bunch and see you soon.
73 Will,  K67NDV

--