[SCCC] NAQP SSB Team Scores

Timothy Coker res0a4ux@verizon.net
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:02:49 -0700

Hi Glen, thanks for the encouragement. I'm trying to hone in my skills to
catch Craig... maybe you can give him the wine next time?

Will be looking forward to the SSB Sprint, work will have me miss out on the
CW Sprint unfortunately. Jay from Array Solutions is promising me my SO2R
hardware in by the SSB Sprint, so with any luck I can learn the mystical art
of SO2R quickly.

Tim N6WIN

-----Original Message-----
From: sccc-admin@contesting.com [mailto:sccc-admin@contesting.com]On Behalf
Of Glenn Rattmann
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 9:50 AM
To: Doug Brandon; sccc@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SCCC] NAQP SSB Team Scores

At 02:26 PM 8/19/2002 -0700, Doug wrote:

>Thanks to everybody for your participation!  Sorry about the goofup with
>K6AM on team 1.  I was under the impression that John was going to be on
>more than 1.5 hours.  Also, super effort from new comer Tim N6WIN!

I don't think it's your mistake Doug-- I will have to claim responsibility
for messing him up.  After he gave his excellent "Contesting 101" program
at the convention in Escondido, he was planning on going back home and
finishing the contest.  Trouble is, I grabbed him and he came out to the
house for a glass of wine with a few other guys, and he didn't get home
early enough to make many more contacts.  All part of my scheme to keep him
from catching Craig, who kept busy downstairs while we solved the world's
problems upstairs.

Congrats to Dan and everybody for getting on to show the flag!  Welcome to
Tim N6WIN, great to see your enthusiasm, keep it up.  With a call like
that, you have it made!

--Glenn K6NA