[SCCC] SS CW

Dave Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:50:58 +0000

I can't believe that the power company FIXED MY LINE NOISE TODAY!!!
YIPPEEE!!! It's wonderful to be able to hear again. This problem had
been going on 24/7 for months. S9 on all bands.

By the way, don't forget about the SCCC's High Power Combined Score
Perpetual Trophy. This goes to the SCCC high power single-op or multi-op
station with the highest combined SS score on CW and SSB. The trophy
is a 5CX1500A transmitting tube, mounted on a nice wooden pedestal.
It's pretty cool. I've had this trophy since its inception in 1997,
and it's about time somebody else gets to dust it for a while! You're
going to have to beat me for it, though. I can take a picture of the
trophy, if someone has a web site to store it.

See you in the contest this weekend!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ