[SCCC] Master.dta

Jim McCook w6ya@cox.net
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 00:28:30 +0000

Alan,

There are many contesters, including myself, who have a different
opinion of this subject.  It is, like so many things in contesting,
controversial.  Some feel that you should be required to copy what you
could, under the conditions at hand, without a so-called "cheat sheet."
It falls into the same category of recording the contest in order to
massage the log before submitting it.  We all do what we feel is
comfortable and proper, and opinions vary with this particular aid.  It
has nothing to do with being a little pistol or a big pistol.

Not everyone out there will want to be dealing with this concern........

73, Jim
W6YA