[SCCC] Los Angeles California - Conditional Use Permit

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Tue Mar 18 20:18:17 EST 2003

Hi Mike,

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

45' and under you can put up without a CUP. Over 45' up to 70' you can get
neighbors whose property is contiguous to yours (including across the street
even with your property line) to sign off and you don't need a public
hearing. If they won't sign off you need a public hearing but only need give
notice to those neighbors. If you want more than 70' you must notify
property owners within 500' of the hearing.

I was the 1st to go through under the new law in 1993. I have my file here
still. You can come by and look at the entire file or I can fax you a few
pages that are relevant. You are correct power is not something that enters
into the equation.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT