[SCCC] Crawl in Sprint

Rick Darwicki n6pe at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 1 08:30:22 EST 2004

Well I made a fool of myself again.  Got all set to use CT in the
contest with help commands taped on the desk... only to find it had no
serial number operation, or at least it didn't appear to.

Mad rush pursued to install NA and relearn those commands.

Took 1/2 hour of the contest to figure out how to key with LPT1 and after
15 mins of operating, realized clock said 1615 GMT.  I knew it was going to be fun.

After 2 hours I was still pushing the wrong buttons, but at least I'm
starting to be able to tell the Ws from the Ks again.

If you heard me on 80m you probably also heard my wife yelling I was messing
up the TV..... even 10 watts kills the dish, next project is to solve that.

If I slowed you down, you can thank Doug N6RT...... he made me enter hi hi !!

     Call used: N6PE     Power: Low

     Hours of Operation: 02:54

     band      QSOs     points
      80         19         19
      40         29         29
      20         29         29
     TOTAL       77         77   X   29 multipliers  =  2,233

     Club or Team Name: sccc #2

Thanks to all for a fun time.

73 Rick