[SCCC] SS SO-QRP W6KY

Art w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 04:17:12 EST 2004

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SDG

------------
  160:   0
   80:   22
   40:   97
   20:   40
   15:   78
   10:   22
------------

Comments:  Wish I would have had more time.
Rig was the Elecraft Elecraft K1 @ 5 W on 40, 20 & 15 mtrs
                   Heathkit HW-8 @ 3 watts on 80 (painful receiver)
                   756PROII listening with 10mtr 2 watt homebrew xmtr.
                   GAP Challenger Vertical
Elecraft K1 amazing. Not many components between the antenna
and the speaker. Maybe thats why it works so well!
Managed to work all states but West VA, North Dakota and Nebraska.
QRP was fun. Great CW OPS in the SweepStakes. Love the exchange
when NA, CT can't tell you what it's going to be.  59 11
My favorite CW contest along with the NAQP's...
73, Art   W6KY   Escondido,CA