[SCCC] Confirmation of SCCC Meeting on SUNDAY, September 26th

Richard J. Norton ae327 at lafn.org
Mon Sep 20 02:45:09 EDT 2004

The SCCC meeting will indeed occur on SUNDAY. However, note that Sunday is
September 26th.

As Jim Neiger, N6TJ/ZD8Z, stated, the meeting will be at his QTH in Yorba
Linda.

If you expect to come, please let me know so that we can be prepared. If you
decide to come at the last minute, please just show up.

If you want to carpool, I encourage you to use the club reflector to find
riders.

Hope to see you there.

73,

Dick, N6AA