[SCCC] Reminder - SCCC Meeting on SUNDAY, September 26th

Richard J. Norton ae327 at lafn.org
Sat Sep 25 01:39:30 EDT 2004

Remember that the radio social event of the season, the Southern California
Contest Club September meeting will take place this Sunday, September 26th, at
1 PM at the Yorba Linda QTH of Jim Neiger, N6TJ - ZD8Z.

Hamburgers and hot dogs will be served. A few have offered to bring appetizers.
Please bring beverages.

PROGRAM

Seriously, let's talk about plans for the fall. What have you got in mind?

Also, what's happening to contesting and even ham radio in general. Is
everybody leaving Southern California?

CALIFORNIA QSO PARTY

You will find the CQP on the bands one week after the upcoming SCCC meeting.

LOCATION:

20220 THAGARD WAY
YORBA LINDA
(714) 970-8010.

>From the west or south:
91 to Imperial Hwy north, go short distance to La Palma, go right.east 2
traffic lights to Fairmont. Turn left/north on Fairmont. Road curves to west.
Go 2 traffic lights to Village Center. Turn right/north, and go short block,
and turn right on Brittany. Go to Chandler, and turn right. Road curves. At end
is Thagard Way. 4th house from end.

>From the east:
91 to Wier Canyon north, go short distance to La Palma, go left, west to
Fairmont. Turn right/north on Fairmont. Road curves to west. Go 2 traffic
lights to Village Center. Turn right/north, and go short block, and turn right
on Brittany. Go to Chandler, and turn right. Road curves. At end is Thagard
Way. 4th house from end.

carpools from San Diego! I also expect carpools from the San Fernando Valley.

If you are coming, and have not done so, please let me know so we have an idea
of how much food to have. If you find that you can come at the last minute, and
have not RSVPed, please just show up.

We hope to see you there.

73,

Dick, N6AA
SCCC President
N6AA   (:;at;:) arrl.net    -  if lafn's spam filters bounce your reply