[SCCC] Fw: NA Sprint CW W4EF(@W6VIO) HP

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 14 01:39:18 EST 2005

It doesn't matter. When some of us finally get to 300, N6TR will have
figured
out a way to get to 500 Q's for the CW Sprint. By then his software will be
calling CQ in between the dots and dashes of the QSO he is finishing up.
Remember, no two 'transmitted' sigs at the same time. But, if the TR
software
could send alternately on two different freqs, would that be illegal? Hmmmm.
I can see 500 plus Q's now. I can also see a few ops that would look like
Katheryn Hepburn in a helicopter trying to operate it!...Kinda makes ya
want to break out the Thunderbolt, D-104 and sit on 3910 talking thru
a toilet paper tube! Ahhhhh QCWA. Get off my freq!
73,  Art  W6KY
www.w6ky.com