[SCCC] CQWW 160 CW N6KI MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 18:12:20 EST 2005

CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2005

       Call:      N6KI
       Category:  Multi Single
       Ops ( N6KI + Packet )***
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      Mono 160
       Mode:      CW
       State:     CA
       OP TIME    8.3 HRS

                QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

      Totals    400     924      51       7    =   53,592

***  -  The original plan was to have several Ops come by to share the
misery of
          the operating this "I'd rather go get a root canal" contest
          None of the other Ops showed and  had packet on to try to liven
things up
          so ...wound up as MS operation - Heck 2 years ago I actually got a
          certificate out of CQ for a similar MS effort

Wonder how many SCCC members got thru to the HK1 station
He was definitely a candidate for Miracle Ear !

73, Dennis N6KI