[SCCC] IARU Contest

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 15:32:31 EDT 2005

I still haven't figured out the distance rule as far as contest clubs goes.  I
used to submit my contest logs showing SCCC as my club when I was K6ACZ in So.
CA.  Now that I am in Las Vegas am I still within the distance limits to still
be part of the SCCC?
I notice several Northern Nevada Hams submitting their contest scores as members
of the NCCC.  If the Reno area can be part of the NCCC then why not Las Vegas be
part of the SCCC?

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired