[SCCC] IARU - W6TK - SO HP AB Mixed

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Jul 10 19:01:49 EDT 2005

                   IARU HF World Championship

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO AB Mixed HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 14 Hrs

  160:
   80:   48     25     14
   40:  167     62     30
   20:  246    324     47
   15:   77     42     32
   10:   11      4      6
---------------------------
Total:  549    457    129  Total Score = 355,008

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Bands not as bad as I expected but certainly not as good as
earlier in the week.  Had to miss 7-10AM Sat morning - may have missed
some "prime time" EU mults...not sure.  Didn't expect it, but had a
couple of good ssb runs and one good cw run...but mostly all North
America.  More JA's would have helped too.  Decided to try for the 1000
Q's once I saw it was possible with a little extra effort...made it just
before midnight.  I had to cut it off so I could make Sunday morning
commitments and still be awake.  Turned out to be a great summer time
contest...but I now I have to catch up with yard work next Sat...I keep
trying to kill off all the gophers but maybe I need recruit and train
them to eat the weeds and a find a few good goats to chew on the lawns
then I could contest every weekend!!!  Anyway - tnx for the Q's and lets
keep having fun!  73's until next time - Dick