[SCCC] IARU K6NR SO Mixed HP

Dana Roode K6NR at ARRL.net
Sun Jul 10 20:42:20 EDT 2005

                     IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Zone 6 California
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   160:    7      0      6
    80:   79     15     20
    40:  225     12     36
    20:  302    256     39
    15:   87     60     39
    10:   48     28     17
---------------------------
Total:  748    371    157  Total Score = 539,295

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Despite the lack of propagation to Europe (or to most places on 15 and
10), and strong local power line noise, this contest was still a blast.
  There is nothing like working 11 band-modes over a 24 hour period to
let you "feel the earth turning" and remind you how radio works.

My thanks to the JA stations on 80CW who patiently repeated their calls
countless times so I could pull them out of the noise.

The electric company was out a few weeks ago and located 6 different
sources of power line noise on poles around me.  I am looking forward to
being able to hear again after they fix them (fingers crossed).

73,

    Dana, K6NR

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/