[SCCC] SCCC Meeting Today at N6HC!

Richard J. Norton ae327 at lafn.org
Sun Nov 13 10:21:48 EST 2005

Don't forget Western America's premier contesting event of the season,
the Southern California Contest Club's meeting, at Arnie Shatz, N6HC's
QTH. Everybody will be there!

Today - Sunday November 13, 2005
1 PM until ?

We may discuss the club center definition for ARRL contests, recent and
future SCCC contest happenings, San Diego BPL tests, and other important
items. Then again, we may attempt to live up to our club's reason d'etre.

See you there.

73,

Dick Norton, N6AA
(310) 455-1138
n6aa at arrl.org

10931 Hunting Horn Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92705-2499
(714) 573-2965

Directions:

55 freeway, off at Chapman, go east about 1.75 miles to Crawford Canyon
Road. Turn right (south).
Crawford Canyon ends at Newport Boulevard, where you turn left.
Go a short distance, and turn right on Cowan Heights Drive.
Proceed up until Skyline Drive, and turn right on Skyline.
Continue to Hunting Horn, where you again turn right.
Find the house with the antenna and with 10931 on the front.