[SCCC] Public Utilities Commission to set rules on BPLtesting Today 4/13/06

Marty Woll n6vi at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 11:15:23 EDT 2006

Great spotting, Tony.  I contacted the CPUC to find out how we can submit
comments on this matter. here's what I got:

Comments can be e-mailed to: public.advisor at cpuc.ca.gov.  Identify the
agenda item (#55, re. RO5-09-006), explain that your geographic location
keeps you from attending in person, and fire away with your comment.  Your
message will be distributed to the Commissioners.  I'm writing mine now.  I
suggest you copy our Division Director, N6AA, and your Secion Manager on
your comment.

73,

Marty N6VI