[SCCC] FW: Antenna for a newbe

Bob Wilson N6HB at n6hb.org
Thu Apr 27 20:35:23 EDT 2006

I don't normally respond to unsolicited email from strangers, but this is
clearly not spam (and the guy seems sincere). If anyone in the Glendale area
wants to do a good deed for a (possible) aspiring ham, here's your
opportunity. It might be as simple as offering advice, based on the layout
of his property.

73!

-Bob