[SCCC] SCCC Dinner Meeting Friday, January 12th Near LAX

Bill Haddon - n6zfo hounds1234 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 23 15:44:31 EST 2006

Dick,

Maybe would it make sense to collect a list of likely to attend, then choose a location that would be optimal in terms of driving time/distance?

In any case, count me in tentatively.

73 and season's greets to all

Bill n6zfo  (n6zfo/6 in San Juan Capistrano)

[Will be making an effort in the Stew Perry this year (1500Z Dec 30- 1500Z Dec 31).  Only (?) contest where you get extra  points (X2 and X4) for working LP and QRP stations. so from LA you get 4 pts for working n6zfo, and 8 pts for working our NCCC Qrp guy N6WG, the latter score alomost equalling an East Coast HP qso. see
http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.rules.txt   ]

From: "Richard J. Norton" <richardjnorton at gmail.com>