[SCCC] SCCC Dinner Meeting Friday, January 12th Near LAX

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 15:52:00 EST 2006

No matter the location, some will come - many will not.

As a venue near LAX, may I suggest the PROUD BIRD on Aviation Bl??  Right at
the east end of the southern runways, easy to get to from 405 or 105
freeways, good food, used to handling groups, and just a marvelous place to
view airplane memorabilia.

73

Jim  N6TJ